Monday, January 25, 2021

Gizmo and Mogwai

 

Meet Fiona (Ginger Merle) and Blue (Blue Fawn) my barely one year old female French Bulldogs. Fiona is named after Shrek, and Blue is my little Blue Bayou. Fiona is the most angelic and human-like dog I have ever had. If she is sitting next to me and wants something she'll make a small howling noise to let me know she wants attention. If she wants to go on a walk she'll go by her leash and give me a small howl until I acknowledge her. The last thing Fiona does that makes me believe in a past life she was human, is the way she sleeps. She will get under all the blankets and put her head on the pillow to sleep like a human.

Blue on the other hand, is the complete opposite of Fiona. Blue is the most attention seeking dog I have ever met. She is extremely hyper and demands all the attention whenever I have new guests over. If she wants me to wake up and play with her she will come right on my pillow and snort in my ear until I wake up, like a Gremlin. Blue also tries to pick fights with bigger dogs which isn't smart considering she's 25 pounds... Even though she is a handful, she's still a great and loving dog. The best part about her is she's a guard dog. Well, in her head.

Life would be extremely boring without dogs. I don't think of it as having a "good" dog versus a "bad" dog. Even though my dogs are completely different, the dynamic is fun.

If you have pets what are some of the weirdest or coolest things they do? I'd also love to know your pets name and if you named them after anything.

11 comments:

  1. Awe... Fiona and Blue are quite cute :-)

    My wife and mine four dogs are Beans (small Maltese and ?, Waggles (small Miniature Pinscher and ?, Dozer (Boxer), and Jax (Boxer).

    Yes, life would be very boring with our four-legged friends ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is such a cute puppy. I also have a puppy her name is Ahri. She's a Shiba Inu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had my own dog and nor I consider my self animal person. Recently though, my son got him self a bull dog called "Pico" and I fall in love with her. She is a best friend of my son and well trained. She slept on my bed in a deep sleep for hours and start literally snoring. It made me laugh a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The world needs more of this cuteness! I do, anyway. We have a chihuahua named Nala. Surprisingly, she's not like those angry little dogs we see on IG or TikTok. She hangs out with rabbits and another male chihuahua named "Azul" which is Spanish for the color blue!
    One time I caught her observing one of the rabbits. She started running and tried to hop just like it. She has spent so much time with Azul that now, she lifts a leg to pee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dogs are very cute and precious! As of right now I do not have any pets but I used to have a dachshund or a hot dog, wiener dog, however people like to call them. His name was Bogart but I usually called him Bogie. He wasn't a very playful dog but he was very loving, following me everywhere I go and lying down next to me. There was one thing he loved more than me, which was food. He would hear my mom making dinner in the kitchen from the other side of the house and immediately leave me to go beg for some food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable dogs and they look like they would be fun to interact with in the house. I had a German Shepard who had passed away about nine years ago. She was a beautiful dog and was very energetic and rambunctious. I haven't wanted to get another dog since then, but in the near future, I would like to own a large property with a Lynx cat and even a wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have three havanese dogs named Flash, Blaze, and Remi. Yours are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww!!!! So cute! I wish I could have more than a goldfish, or a rock pet, but my mom is quite allergic to cat and dog dander. I do however hang out with the stray neighborhood cat and have named him Bagheera named after the panther in The Jungle Book. As for this cat he has a major attitude, and I'm convinced he's Vegan. I've only even seen him eat grass like a cow. I've attempted to feed him cat food, or some leftover fish and he won't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are really cute!I have 5 dogs myself and they are like my children.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a short little pitbull, he is a mix so the only pit you see in him is in his head and face, everything else is unknown. Its funny when others see him and call him one of the ugliest dogs they have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are beautiful! Fiona and Blue sound just like my two girls Freyja and Shiloh! My girl Freyja is a little people person pup/ Covid puppy so she's super clingy. Shiloh is basically a cat at home but a complete crackhead whenever I take to the lake, hike, or run.

    ReplyDelete